By Porter Anderson | @Porter_Anderson
[dropcap style=”flat” size=”5″]F[/dropcap]ive high profile individuals in publishing based in the UK and US are shortlisted for the FutureBook Innovation Awards’ Most Inspiring Digital Publishing Person, an award sponsored by Frankfurt Book Fair.
- Otis Chandler, Co-Founder and CEO of Amazon’s Goodreads
- Richard Nash, Vice President of Community and Content at Small Demons
- Dominique Raccah, Publisher and CEO of Sourcebooks
- Charlie Redmayne, CEO of HarperCollins UK
- John Sargent, CEO of Macmillan
Read the full article at PublishingPerspectives.com